Recipes is the most beautiful way to create, manage and share your recipes. It’s iCloud enabled, so all your recipes can be accessed on all your Macs, all the time. And it has a beautiful, full-screen cooking view, which you can operate entirely by gestures.
One of the great things about Recipes is it’s powerful search, so you will never lose a recipe. You can search all recipes and for any type of content. You can search by anything: an ingredient, the kind of recipe, your notes, etc.
With just one click you can also:
• Print a recipe
• Print a whole recipe group
• Print the complete library of all your recipes
• Share your recipes by email, Twitter or Facebook
• Publish your recipes, so that everyone can see, use, download and share them
• Import recipes from other Apps like MacGourmet, YummySoup or Paprika
Sharing and printing is nice – but in the end it is all about cooking. That’s why recipes has a built in fullscreen cook view that can be operated completely by gestures.